1. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE AFTER I MAKE PAYMENT?
- Members who ship their orders within India should expect to receive their orders within five (5) to ten (10) working days upon payment verification depending on the volume of orders received.
- If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
2. WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE?
- At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and Nettbanking payments.
3. Do you offer volume discounts?
- Yes, It depends on product to product
4. Do you sell quality products?
- Our listed products are designed and manufactured from all over the world according to rigorous quality standards. We are an established company and our products have been field-tested
- Our registered sellers take quality very seriously. As our motto says
5. Money spent on good-quality gear is always Money well spent
6. Can I get a refund for my shipping costs?
- We will refund your shipping costs if the product was received due to an error on our part
7. Is there a minimum order value?
- There is no minimum order requirement. Delivery charges will remain as specified.
8. Is my personal information kept private?
- Any information that you share with us is private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent, except as required by law or to fulfill an order contract with you.
9. How safe is it to use your debit/credit card or make an online payment on Amucho?
- We use the 3D Secure payment gateway for card payments and the PayU payment gateway for net banking. These are industry-standard secure payment methods so that we can ensure that all your online transactions at Amucho are processed in an extremely secure environment.
- What steps does Amucho take to prevent card fraud?
- Our trusted online payment partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team:
- When our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents.
- The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine cardholder.
10. How do I cancel the order, I have placed?
- Order can be canceled till the same is out for delivery. Note: This may not be applicable for certain logistics partner. You would see an option to cancel within the 'My Orders' section under the main menu of your App/Website/M-site then select the item or order you want to cancel. In case you are unable to cancel the order from'My Orders' section, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and refund will be processed into the source account, if order amount was paid online
11. How can I get my order delivered faster?
- Sorry, currently we do not have any service available to expedite the order delivery. In the future, if we are offering such service and your area Pincode is serviceable, you will receive communication from our end.
12. I have received a partial item/partial order or an Untenanted/Void packet?
- Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, request you to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
- You may be required to information’s like, a short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users
- The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation
- You may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
- You must not dispose of the packaging for 3 - 4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- You have used the item for which claim was raised.
13 How do I make a payment using the EMI (Credit Card) option?
- Add the desired products to your Myntra shopping bag, proceed to checkout, select delivery address and proceed to payment. On the payment page, select EMI (Credit Card) under payment options and follow these simple steps:
- Select your Credit Card issuing bank you wish to pay from Select the repayment duration (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI and total interest paid will be displayed.